Thursday, March 7, 2013

Challenge 16 Punch a Bunch Top 3



Good day Magnolia fans!


Thanks to all who took the time to
craft some lovely eye candy for us...
we always enjoy stopping by your blogs
and getting inspiration from YOU!
The DT selections are as follows....



Beginner




Intermediate






Expert







Congrats ladies.... all very beautiful and creative!!

Please email Suzie at sue@tranquilpc.co.uk
to recieve your blinkie.
Also, if you would like to GDT for us
please email Rina at
FashionistaChallenge to set that up.
Our 



 winner is



31. Cebelica 
Also... last challenge winner was



Please contact Rina at
to sort out your prize !
Stay tuned for our next challenge very soon!!!


3 comments:

  1. WOO HOO WOW!! Thank you so much how exciting for me!! Congrats to all the others as well. Incredible cards. Glad I didn't have to choose. LOL! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much that my card has been chosen in the top 3 of your challenge!!! I did sent a e-mail but didn't hear something back... Of course it will make me very proud to put the blinkie on my blog!!!

    Hugs! Lotte

    ReplyDelete